Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to rent a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may can be expensive of cash and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.