Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of this reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may already have a full line of products and not looking to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and won’t have a clue who the competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for getting a patent release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior inventhelp caveman on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review for InventHelp and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as we possibly can.